Our pieces are extremely durable, but you should still take proper care of your jewelry. Our Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damages caused by neglect of the following.
Follow these simple steps to ensure your product lasts as long as possible:
- Avoid any excessive moisture, including sweat, showers, pools, oceans etc.
- Take your jewelry off while doing activities that are potentially high-impact.
- Avoid hairspray, cologne, body spray, lotion, makeup, sunscreen, etc.
- After wearing your piece of jewelry, wipe it down with a dry micro fiber cloth to remove skin oils
- Avoid chemicals like chlorine (found in pools), acids, or jewelry cleaners.
All of our pieces are real 18K gold or white gold plated. Gold plated jewelry is exactly as it sounds. A strong durable metal on the inside with real 18K gold plating. The result is a visually identical piece, at a fraction of the cost.
925 Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is the real deal. It gets the name from it's 92.5% pure silver alloy, the highest purity silver used for jewelry. We offer 925 Sterling Silver as the base metal (solid silver) for some select pieces. Note these pieces are more expensive, as 925 Sterling Silver is a rare and expensive metal.
Cubic Zirconia Diamonds
Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but it is a synthesized (man-made) crystalline material that is colorless, hard, and flawless. We choose CZ Diamonds for many reasons. With more flashes of color, higher clarity, and virtually zero visual difference, they are the best alternative to real diamonds.
All of our products are thoroughly tested for quality and durability before, during and after production.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our pieces don't fade, damage, or break when treated correctly. If they do, we will replace it for free. Simple as that!